How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Hahaha

It's funny because it's true. :3

Tribute to Billy Mays Tribute to Billy Mays

You're right...

He will be missed. That man could sell you anything! I was really sad when I heard that he died, too, but he will be with us always. :D

You're awesome for making this tribute. I salute you! ^_^

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

Awesome.

Great job on this one! I've been waiting for this to come out, so I was really happy when it did! I hope you continue this series; it's one of the only good, funny Zelda parodies that I know of. ^_^

Sonic's World NX ver. Sonic's World NX ver.

AWESOME!!!

Love the song, love the animation... this was awesome!

Really great job, i hope that you'll make something like this to another one of Crush 40's Sonic songs

Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2

holy shit, this is awesome!

wait, i only have one question. You said that every Link had great power within them. Even the Link from the CD-i games? I really couldn't see that version of Link with ANY power. I'll assume that you weren't including him. but, geez, this was really awesome!

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3

best ever!

this si probably the funniest thing that i've seen in a while. great job! i hope u make another! ^^

TTA Episode 073.5 TTA Episode 073.5

good mother of god...

holy flying Sh*t! that was amazing!!! but, i still wish that there was more to it. i also hope that you consider making another season of this, Kirb. it is one of the greatest things on this site that i have seen, and it woud be a real shame to abandon it.

TTA Episode 036 TTA Episode 036

fucking awesome!

this series is totally awesome! great job, Kirbopher15. you are one of my favorite people on NG! i also hope that you make another Brawl taunts. again, great job!

Super smash bros ST 4 Super smash bros ST 4

really good!

awesome, dude! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Sonic Oddball Crackups 2 Sonic Oddball Crackups 2

i like this!

this was so funny; you should do more like it. also, what site did you get the explosion sprites from?